Welcome to Totton Health Centre
Practice Mission Statement
Dr Godfrey & Partners at Totton Health Centre is a long established medical practice that is committed to preserve its good reputation for being a caring, friendly and innovative practice.
“Our aim is to provide our patients with the highest quality health care available to the NHS, together with a personalised service involving respect, confidentiality and compassion.”
Not sure if you need to see a GP or not?
Did you know that you can access advice and help direct from this website using eConsult?
eConsult is a system that enables patients to contact their GP Practice online, seeking advice and support.
- Advice to manage or improve your symptoms, without needing to visit your GP.
- Advice as to where you can get advice from Healthcare Professionals other than your GP (eg. Pharmacist).
- A method of contacting your GP via an eConsult for non-urgent conditions.
- A wide range of self-help resources to help you take care of yourself.
- An easy to understand and easily accessible service with no usernames or passwords.
- A professional, reliable review of symptoms with a response by the end of the next working day.
- Faster treatment than waiting for an appointment.
Please be advised that this service is for patients aged 18+ who are registered at this practice with non-urgent medical issues. If you believe your problem to be urgent, please contact the surgery on 02380 865051, call NHS 111 or contact 999 if you have a life threatening medical emergency.
Take a look at the following video for more information:
We are keen to hear about your experiences here at Dr S J Godfrey & Partners...
Would you recommend our surgery to your family and friends, if they needed similar care or treatment?
Do you have any comments about your experiences here?
Let us know by filling in one of our feedback forms on display in the surgery or the anonymous feedback form here.
Practice responses to patient comments will be updated monthly, and can be found here.
(Site updated 22/02/2017)